Here is what you need to know about the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus:
• It comes in two sizes, 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch and available in five different colours including black with matte finish and deep, glossy jet black.
• Apart from having a similar body to the 6s, this new iPhone is the very first iPhone to be splash and water resistant (and dust resistant too!)
• New home button and advanced button designed to be durable, responsive, and pressure sensitive and also customizable.
• Optical image stabilization that reduces blurriness from motion and shaky hands. It also allows up to three times longer exposure compared to 6s.
• f/1.8 aperture that allows up to 50 percent more light into the camera’s sensor, further enhancing its ability to take photos in extremely low-light.
• Quad-LED True Tone Flash – Four smart LEDs flash 50 percent brighter than iPhone 6s that follows colour temperature, resulting in sharper, more brightly lit photos.
• Video shot in darker settings is even better with the 12MP camera that captures high-resolution video up to 4K. (7MP front camera for better selfie!)
• Extra Features for iPhone 7 Plus which is – 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras with optical zoom at 2x and digital zoom up to10x.
• It is two times faster than iPhone 6 and more efficient with the capability of running just one-fifth of the high performance cores.
• It has the longest battery life ever in an iPhone that gives advantage of up to two more hours on iPhone 7 and one more hour on iPhone 7 Plus than the previous generation.
• iPhone 7 doubles the capacity of iPhone 6s to 32GB,128GB, and 256GB.
• For the first time, iPhone comes with stereo speakers that let you turn the volume, way up.
• Earpods with a lightning connector that allows you to use it with your old headphones or just use the new wireless headphones that uses Bluetooth that last for five hours on a single charge.
Source : Astro Awani